Do you want to be in control of your life and your toughts?To become more relaxed, more patient, more centered, more joyful, more aware of yourself and the processes that take place in your mind and in your body? To visit a far-away country and become a member of a community strenghtened by the will of its members to learn and grow and support each other in their development?
Watch the video, read along and don’t be afraid to ask questions!
These fellowship programs are open to all young peace activists who believe that inner peace along with outer peace ensures sustainable world peace. The main venues are both in Thailand and in Europe.
The fellowship in Thailand comprises 14 days of Inner Peace Retreat, which emphasizes on meditation, peace and Buddhist studies. The fellowship will be organized at Mooktawan Sanctuary in an island at the southern part of Thailand. Participants will also enjoy meditating in a serene and peaceful near-forest environment.
Eligibility for the fellowships:
- Candidates should be 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the online self-development program.
- Candidates must have completed at least 1 ONLINE Special Ops.
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
The Peace Revolution selection committee will make an interview appointment based on your performance, available fund as well as group combination in each fellowship. There is no need to write a request for an interview.
Peace Agent Maggie Nazer